Tangy BBQ Wedge Salad
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 head of Iceberg lettuce, trimmed of outer leaves and cut into 8 wedges
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ Sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add bacon and cook until desired crispness. Remove and drain on a paper towel and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place Iceberg wedges onto serving plates and drizzle with blue cheese dressing; top with cherry tomatoes and bacon, and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ on top of salad and enjoy!