SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Golden Tahini Roasted Radishes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
What you Need:
- 2 bunches radishes, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut radishes in half lengthwise, and toss with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly on a sheet pan and bake for roughly 30 minutes. After 15 minutes, mix radishes with ½ a pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini; continue cooking until radishes are slightly charred.
- Place radishes on serving plate and garnish with more sauce and finishing with a sprinkling of parsley.