SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Vegan Romesco Lasagna
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 lb vegan ground meat
- 3 cups fresh baby kale
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 box no boil lasagna noodles
- 3 cups vegan shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups red sauce
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 375. Oil your baking dish and set aside.
- In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, brown your vegan meat with olive oil. Once browned add your kale and toss until wilted. Season with salt and pepper
- In a small bowl mix 1/2 a pouch of Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco with your tomato sauce
- Start layering In your prepared baking dish: sauce, lasagna noodles, kale and vegan meat mixture, vegan cheese, and repeat until you've reached the top of your baking pan; make sure to finish with sauce and top with cheese
- Cover your lasagna with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and raise oven temp to 400 bake for an additional 5-10 minutes until the top Is golden brown
- Allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before cutting and serving. Garnish each slice with a drizzle of more romesco sauce and enjoy!
- You can easily swap the vegan items for for non-vegan or vegetarian alternatives