SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
White Beans with Romesco
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 can White Beans (great northern or cannellini), drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Using the back of your knife, smash the garlic and remove the skin.
- In a pan over medium heat add olive oil and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until garlic is fragrant and starting to get some color.
- Add white beans to pan with half a pouch of Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco and simmer for 3-4 minutes until saucy and delicious. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon beans into serving dish and garnish with more Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco and fresh basil.
- this would be great with poached eggs and crusty bread