SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Zippy Harissa Kofta Kabobs
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
What you Need:
- 5 lb Ground Lamb*
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 pouch of Haven's Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs, chopped*
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 8 wooden skewers
How to Make It:
- In a mixing bowl, mix ground lamb with cumin, salt and pepper, half of your herbs, and half a pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa. Mix until just combined.
- Portion meat into 8 pieces, don’t worry if they’re not perfect. Flatten the meat in the palm of your hand and place a skewer in the center; gently press the meat together around the skewer until it almost resembles a hot dog.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil. Once oil is hot, add skewers and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Place cooked skewers on a serving platter and garnish with more sauce and the remaining chopped herbs.
- You can use any ground meat you’d like, even a blend of beef and lamb! This can also be done with a vegan meat substitute
- For the herbs, we like mint and parsley, but you can do whatever you want, be creative
- Can also be cooked on a grill, but make sure to soak the skewers in water for at least an hour so they don’t burn