SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Zippy Harissa Carrot Soup
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 large carrots
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa
- 1/4 cup toasted nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Peel your potato and carrots and roughly chop. Place into a pot and add vegetable broth. Simmer for 20-25 minutes until carrots and sweet potato are tender
- In a blender add your cooked veggies and puree until smooth adding broth 1 cup at a time to achieve your desired consistency. Add half a pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa and blend until combined. Check seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper as needed
- Ladle pureed soup into bowls and garnish with another drizzle of Haven’s Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa. Top with toasted nuts and chopped parsley!