SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Baked Naan with Romesco
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What You Need:
- 2 naan bread (typically one package)
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco sauce
- 2 eggs
- Butter for frying
- A handful of baby tomatoes, halved
- A few leaves of fresh basil
How to Make it:
- Preheat oven to 400. If using frozen naan, sprinkle with a little water and warm up directly on the oven rack for about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry your eggs.
- Once the naan is warm, spread out a squeeze of Romesco sauce on each piece and then top with an egg, tomatoes and basil. Salt to taste.