SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Tangy BBQ Nachos
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 bag tortilla chips, 13oz
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ
- 1 cup of baby tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread tortilla chips onto a parchment lined baking sheet and top with cheddar cheese, a squeeze of Tangy BBQ, sliced tomatoes and Jalapeno. Bake in preheated oven for 5-6 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle more Tangy BBQ all over nachos
- Garnish with chopped cilantro!
- Crumbled tofu, browned meat, roasted veggies, or beans are all great additions to this quick meal