SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Grilled Peach Salad with Golden Tahini
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- 4 ripe peaches, sliced in half and pitted
- Glug of Olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 lime, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- Handful of fresh mint
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- Honey, to drizzle
- Toasted Sourdough, for serving
How to Make It:
- Drizzle sliced peaches with olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to combine. Grill for about 2-3 minutes per side or until grill marks appear. Also place halved limes on the grill, cut side down for 2-3 minutes.
- Assemble the salad. On a large platter layer grilled peaches, tomatoes, mozzarella pearls and mint. Squeeze grilled lime over the dish.
- Drizzle with Golden Turmeric Tahini and honey before serving. Serve with toasted sourdough bread.