SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Beyond Beef Tahini Pitas with Cauliflower
What you Need:
- 1 lb Beyond Meat Ground Beef, ground turkey or beef
- 1 pouch of Haven's Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini Sauce
- 1/2 cup mixed herbs, rough chopped (Parsley, or Dill works!)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups rainbow cauliflower, rough chopped
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 2 large pitas, cut in half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix beyond beef with ¼ of the mixed herbs and 1/3 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Turmeric Tahini Sauce; season with salt and pepper. Form into uniform balls.
- In a large nonstick oven safe pan, heat 1 T olive oil over medium high heat. Sear your meatballs until golden brown. Add cauliflower and the rest of the olive oil and toss gently to coat. Place pan in oven for 20-25 minutes until meatballs are cooked through and cauliflower is golden brown.
- To assemble, fill your pita pockets with mixed greens, roasted cauliflower, and meatballs. Drizzle with lots of Haven’s Kitchen Turmeric Tahini Sauce and garnish with fresh herbs.