SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Slow-Roasted Harissa Lamb
Cooking Time: 3 hours
What You Need:
- 1 3lb lamb shoulder roast, on the bone
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa
- Olive oil
How to Make It:
- Set the lamb in a medium roasting pan and rub ¾ of a pouch of Harissa plus a hefty glug of olive oil all over the meat; let stand at room temperature for 2 hours or refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 325°. Add 1/2 cup of water to the roasting pan and cover the pan loosely with foil. Roast the lamb for 2 1/2 hours, adding water to the pan a few times to prevent scorching.
- Remove the foil and roast for about 2 1/2 hours longer, until the lamb is very brown and tender; occasionally spoon the pan juices on top. Let stand for 20 minutes. Enjoy on a bed of couscous!