Nutty Lemongrass Cabbage Salad
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
What you Need
- 1 cabbage, shredded*
- 1 jalapeno, sliced thinly (remove the seeds to reduce the spice)
- 1 scallion, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 carrots, shaved thinly*
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Nutty Lemongrass sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- In a large bowl, mix shredded cabbage, half of the jalapenos, half of the scallions, half of the sesame seeds, and your shaved carrots. Dress with half a pouch of Haven's Kitchen Nutty Lemongrass sauce, and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish your salad with the remaining jalapeno, scallions, and toasted sesame seeds. Finish with a drizzle of Nutty Lemongrass sauce and enjoy!
*to shave your carrots into beautiful thin ribbons, try using a vegetable peeler. After peeling your carrots, continue shaving long strips with your vegetable peeler; store in ice water until you're ready to use, this will keep them nice and crisp!