SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Cheesy Tortilla Snack with Zippy Harissa
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What You Need:
- Handful of Mozzarella or Mexican Blend cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 flour tortilla
- Handful of chopped scallions
- Handful of Baby Spinach
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pouch of Haven's Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa
How to Make It:
- Use cooking spray on a non-stick pan over medium-high heat, melt mozzarella cheese halfway.
- When it starts to bubble up, crack an egg in the center. Then, put the tortilla on top while gently pressing it to stick to the egg and cheese mixture.
- Crack another egg on top of the tortilla. Add chopped scallions and greens to your desired amount (be sure not to overfill it!).
- When the cheese layer on the bottom looks crispy and golden brown around the edges, carefully flip by using a spatula.
- Garnish it with extra scallions and squeeze a hearty helping of Zippy Chili Harissa.