SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Chicken Salad with Peanut Miso Dressing
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you Need:
Peanut Gingery Miso Vinaigrette:
- ¼ pouch of Haven's Kitchen Gingery Miso Sauce
- 1 heaping tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- A dash of hot water
- One package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- Sesame seeds
- 1 small bunch kale leaves, ribs and stems removed, chopped
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 small cucumbers, shredded
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 scallions, chopped
How to Make It:
- In a small bowl, combine vinaigrette ingredients. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat enough oil to coat the bottom over medium-high heat. When the oil is shimmering, cook the chicken until golden and cooked through, about 12 minutes. Toss the hot chicken with ½ of the dressing and about ¼ cup of sesame seeds.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, romaine, carrots, cucumber and cilantro. Then toss the salad with the remaining dressing, and combine with the chicken and scallions. Serve immediately.