SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Golden Tahini Spring Salad
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody stems removed
- 3 handfuls of your favorite greens, we’re using arugula
- 1 handful snap peas, sliced vertically
- 1 honeycrisp apple, thinly sliced
- About 5-7 mint leaves, in ribbons
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- ½ cup toasted almonds, chopped
How to Make It:
- First blanch and shock your asparagus by cooking in salted, boiling water for 1 minute then cooling it down in a bowl of ice water. Chop into 1-inch sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine greens, snap peas, apple, mint and asparagus. Drizzle with olive oil, then about ¼ pouch of Golden Tahini and a tbsp of honey. Toss and top with toasted almonds.