SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Brown Butter + Chimichurri Corn Bucatini
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
What you Need:
- 2 cups corn kernels , about 3 ears of corn
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 oz bucatini, uncooked
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
How to Make It:
- In a large saucepan, bring 1 ½ cups of water to a boil. Add 1 ½ cups of corn kernels and a pinch of salt to the boiling water. Once the water returns to a boil, use an immersion blender to puree the mixture until combined and mostly smooth. *Alternative method: Blend 1 ½ cups corn kernels and 1 1/2 C water until smooth. Then bring to a boil.
- In a small skillet set over medium heat melt butter completely. Continue to cook for 3-5 minutes, swirling frequently, until butter sizzles, foams, and then browns. Once the butter looks dark, golden-brown add the remaining corn kernels and squeeze the chimichurri. Stir and cook for 3 minutes, until the corn begins to lightly brown at the edges.
- Add the bucatini to your boiling corn water mixture, then lower heat to maintain a medium simmer, stirring occasionally for 3-5 minutes, or until the bucatini is cooked through and most of the liquid has been absorbed. Add the grated parmesan, lemon zest, and juice.
- Stir to combine, season to taste. Serve topped with your brown butter Chimichurri corn.