SHOP OUR APPAREL & KITCHEN GEAR!
Chimichurri Impossible™Lettuce Cups
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
What you need
- 1 tbsp of cooking oil, we like avocado oil, olive oil, or grapeseed oil
- 1, 12 oz package of Impossible™
- 1 pouch Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- 2 heads little egm lettuce, separated into individual leaves
- ¼ small head of red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 red, orange, or yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make it:
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of oil to coat the pan, and cook the Impossible™ For about 4-5 minutes until cooked through.
- Add about ½ pouch of the Chimichurri, a pinch of salt, and cook for another 2-3 minutes to brown.
- Fill the lettuce cups with the Impossible™ and garnish with cabbage, peppers, avocado, and parsley. Drizzle on some more Chimichurri and enjoy!