SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Crispy Cod BBQ Sandwich
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you Need:
- 4 cod filets, about ½ pound each
- 3-5 eggs, whisked with a pinch of salt
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
- Cooking oil
- Sesame buns
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Tangy BBQ Sauce
- Coleslaw (we used store-bought and added jalapeño peppers and parsley)
How to Make It:
- Dredge the cod in the egg, then the breadcrumbs and set aside
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add enough oil to coat the bottom plus about ¼ inch up the pan.
- When the oil is shimmering, add the fish and fry on each side until crispy and the fish is cooked through.
- Make the sandwiches by adding mayo, sauce, slaw and fish to slightly toasted buns