SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Fonio with Marinated Shrimp and Chimichurri Plantains
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What You Need:
- Egunsi Ata Din Din Sauce
- 1 lb of Shrimp
- 1 pouch of Yolele Fonio Pilaf, Greens!
- 2 green plantains
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- 1 container of Spero, Original
How to Make it:
- Start by putting your shrimp in a bowl with about half of the Egunsi Ata Din Din sauce, let marinate for 20-30 minutes
- While the shrimp marinates, slice your green plantains into .5 inch coins, and begin the Fonio by following the instructions on the packaging
- Next, in a skillet over medium heat, squeeze about half a pouch of Herby Chimichurri in the skillet, and add the plantains. Fry the plantains until they are golden brown on each side, remove from pan
- In the same pan, cook your shrimp on medium heat. Cook on both sides until pink, about 2-4 minutes
- Grab a bowl. Add your Fonio, shrimp, plantains, and garnish with a dollop of Spero Sunflower Seed cream cheese