SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Gingery Miso Chicken and Rice
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What You Need:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Cooking oil, like avocado or canola
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Gingery Miso Sauce
- 1 cup rice, cooked (makes about 4 servings)
How to Make It:
- Make rice according to instructions, while it’s resting…
- Toss the chicken with cornstarch and let sit for 5 minutes
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add a glug of oil, then the chicken, spreading it out in the pan. Let it sear for about 4-5 minutes, undisturbed. Then toss occasionally to crisp up the other sides for another 4-5 minutes
- When chicken is cooked through and crisped on all sides, cut the heat and toss with ½ pouch of Gingery Miso sauce. Serve over rice.