SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Crispy Smashed Potatoes with Golden Tahini and Herbs
Cooking Time: 45 – 60 minutes
Serves 4 to 6
What you Need:
- 12 to 15 baby potatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- A handful of fresh parsley and mint, chopped
How to Make Them:
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Boil the potatoes: Put the potatoes in a large pot and cover with at least an inch of water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a simmer, and add a large pinch of salt. Cook the potatoes until they are completely tender and can be easily pierced with a fork — about 30 minutes
- Drizzle a glug of olive oil into a baking dish. Add potatoes and then smash them, using your hand protected with a kitchen towel. Drizzle with oil
- Roast the potatoes until they’re crispy and browned around the edges, about 20-30 minutes
- Serve on a platter with about ¼ pouch of Tahini and the herbs