SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Gingery Miso Glazed Turkey Burgers
Cook time: 20 minutes
What You Need:
- 1 bunch of parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 lb ground turkey meat (ground beef, ground chicken, or Beyond Beef)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Gingery Miso Sauce
- Neutral oil for cooking (we use grapeseed)
How to make them:
- Combine the herbs, turkey, sesame seeds and a squeeze of Gingery Miso in a large mixing bowl and make 8 even patties
- In a large pan over medium- high heat, add a glug of oil to coat the pan and add the patties
- Cook for about 4 minutes, flip and cook for another 3-4, until the burgers are cooked through and internal temperature is 165. Don’t flip the burgers until they release easily!
- Cut the heat, add another squeeze of sauce and use the warm sauce to glaze the burgers