SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Grilled Steak & Corn Salad with Chimichurri
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 Ribeye Steak
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, outer leaves removed, halved and roughly chopped
- 2 corn on the cobs, husk removed
- olive oil, for drizzling corn
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Preheat a cast iron grill pan at medium-high heat or an outdoor grill.
- Drizzle corn on the cob with olive oil and liberally sprinkle salt and pepper. Using tongs, place on the heated grill. Cook each side until grill marks form on the corn kernels and they are somewhat softened, about 10 minutes total.
- Remove from heat when done and let cool. Slice corn kernels off the cob.
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Place steak on the grill or grill pan. Grill both sides 4-5 minutes for rare to medium rare. Remove steak to a plate and let rest for five minutes. Slice thinly against the grain.
- Toss together ½ a pouch of Herby Chimichurri with grilled corn, tomatoes, and romaine lettuce.
- Lay sliced steak on top of salad. Drizzle steak and salad with more chimichurri! Enjoy immediately.