SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Harissa Veggie Tortilla Soup
Veggie Harissa Tortilla Soup
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
What You Need:
- Olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa
- 1 28oz can of canned plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped, with their juices
- 4 cups vegetable stock or water
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into bit-sized pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into bit-sized pieces
- 1 15oz can of black beans
- 1 bunch of cilantro, leaves only, chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1 avocado, quartered
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips of your choice
How to Make It:
- In a large pot, heat a glug of oil until it shimmers. Add the onion, garlic, squash, zucchini, and a pinch of salt. Cook for 8-10 minutes till vegetables have softened.
- Add about ½ pouch of Harissa, tomatoes and stock. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, add the black beans, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve by ladling the soup into bowls. Garnish with cilantro, a lime quarter, an avocado quarter, a dollop of sour cream, and lay a few tortilla chips on top of each bowl.