SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Gingery Miso Sweet Potato "Fries"
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
What You Need:
- 2 medium-large sweet potatoes, cleaned, dried, and cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Neutral oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Gingery Miso Sauce
- 3 nori crisps or seaweed, cut into thin crisps
- 2 scallions, dark green part only, sliced thin
How to Make them:
- Position oven rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 425
- Toss the sweet potato with the cornstarch, and coat. Toss with a glug of oil, all the sesame seeds and a large pinch of salt. Lay them out, in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake 20 minutes until golden While still warm, toss the fries with a squeeze of Gingery Miso, the nori, and scallions and salt to taste.