FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Red Pepper Romesco Frittata
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
What You Need:
- Olive oil
- 1-2 cups baby tomatoes
- 12 eggs
- 1 pouch Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco
- 4 eggs
- 6-8 baby potatoes, boiled
- ½ cup shredded cheese
How to Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Heat a 10-inch ovenproof pan over medium-high heat and coat the pan with a glug of olive oil. Add the tomatoes til blistered.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk 12 large eggs with a squeeze (about ¼ pouch) of Romesco, and about 1 teaspoon salt.
- Once tomatoes are bright and starting to sear, add the eggs to the pan. Using a small spatula, gently fold the eggs from the edges into the center to prevent the edges from cooking too quickly. Remove the pan from the heat when the eggs begin to set and the top is still a little runny.
- Poke the potatoes into the egg then cook in the oven for 5 minutes. The sides should be set but the top will still be a bit liquidy.
- Sprinkle the frittata with cheese— and broil for about 3 minutes till the top has a nice, bubbly crust.