SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Romesco Rigatoni with Vegan Cheese and Basil
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 lb Dry Rigatoni
- 2 cups Tomato Sauce
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco
- 1/4 cup grated Vegan Parmesean Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Cook your rigatoni according the package instructions, making sure the pasta is al dente. When pasta is cooked, reserve 1 cup of pasta water, then drain and return to pot.
- In a small pot, simmer your tomato sauce with half a pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco sauce.
- Add your tomato romesco sauce to your cooked rigatoni, and add ½ cup of pasta water. Simmer until fully coated with sauce. If the pasta is too dry, add more of the pasta water. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in some of your vegan parmesean cheese and place into a large serving bowl.
- Garnish with a drizzle of more romesco sauce, a sprinkling of vegan parmesean cheese, and fresh basil.
- Starchy pasta water will help bring the sauce together and perfectly coat your pasta
- Any shape of pasta will work, we like rigatoni because the sauce fills the tubes, YUM!