SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Romesco Eggplant "Parm"
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
What you Need:
- 2 large eggplants, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- olive oil
- 2-4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1-pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn
How to Make it
- Preheat broiler to high. Sprinkle salt on both sides of eggplant rounds, and place on a sheet pan lined with paper towels. Let liquid drain from eggplant 30 minutes
- Pat the eggplant dry. Place in a single layer the baking sheet. Broil for about 5 minutes, til golden and crisping
- Lower oven temperature to 425°F. In a baking dish, layer tomatoes, mozzarella and Romesco sauce between the slices of eggplant and bake until cheese is melted and golden brown, about 15 minutes. Top with basil