SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Romesco Salmon Burgers
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you Need:
- 1.5 lb Salmon, without the skin and bones
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 4 cups of mixed greens
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- In the bowl of a food processor pulse half of the salmon with the shallot, half the parsley, and the juice of half a lemon. Once a cohesive paste forms, add half a pouch of Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco and the rest of the salmon and pulse until just combined. Season with salt and pepper. *
- Form your salmon mixture into 4 burgers. In a non-stick pan over medium-high heat, add your olive oil; once shimmering, add your salmon burgers. Cook salmon burgers for 3 minutes per side.
- Toss your mixed greens with remaining lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve your salmon burgers dressed with extra Red Pepper Romesco, chopped parsley, and mixed greens!
- You can also do this by hand! Finely chop half of the salmon with aromatics until it becomes almost a paste. Then roughly chop the rest of the salmon and combine them together. The ‘paste’ will act as the glue to hold your burgers together
- Would also be great on a bun!