Herby Chimichurri Rice & Beans
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 1/2 cup short grain rice
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
How to Make It:
- In a medium sauce pan add rice, and 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer, cover and cook on low for 22 minutes. Remove from heat and add can of black beans to rice, cover with lid and let sit for 5 minutes (residual heat from rice will warm the beans through).
- Drizzle with half a pouch of Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri and gently fluff with a fork to mix everything together.
- Pour rice and beans into serving bowl, drizzle with more Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri and top with fresh cilantro.