SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Tangy BBQ Open-faced Breakfast Sandwich
Cooking Time: 10
What you Need:
- 2 whole wheat/multi grain crusty bread slices (about 1/2 inch thick)
- Handful of shredded cheddar
- 1 avocado
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1-2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 fried eggs, one for each slice*
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Tangy BBQ sauce
How to Make It:
- Use cooking spray on a non-stick pan over medium-high heat, melt a handful of shredded cheddar halfway. Once melted, add your bread and lightly press it into the cheese so that it sticks. Then carefully flip the bread, leaving crispy cheese on top of the bread. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, open up the avocado, take the pit out and mash it in a bowl.
- Use a dash of oil or butter and coat your pan. Place it on medium heat and crack an egg in it. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes or until the whites have cooked through. *Cook the fried egg to your liking. We like ours over medium.
- Once your toast is done, spread your avocado on it. Top with red onion, slices of tomato and fried egg. Drizzle with Tangy BBQ Sauce.