SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Zippy Harissa Street Corn
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- 4 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa
- 1 cup cotija cheese, grated
- 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Rub corn with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook until sweet and slightly charred using either a grill, grill pan, or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove corn and brush with half a pouch of Haven's Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa.
- Sprinkle with grated cotija cheese.
- Drizzle remaining Haven's Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa on top and finish with a squeeze of lime!