SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Turmeric Tahini Potato Salad with Herbs
Cooking Time: 30
What you Need:
- 1 lb Baby Potatoes
- Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- Handful of chives, finely chopped
- Handful of mint, finely chopped
- Handful of dill, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced into 1-inch chunks
How to Make It:
- Place potatoes in a large pot; add a heavy pinch of salt and water to cover by 2 inches. Cover and bring to a boil over high. Reduce heat to medium-high; simmer until potatoes are tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain. Let cool to room temperature.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces and add to a large bowl. Add a pinch of salt and toss gently.
- Add plain Greek yogurt, half a pouch of Golden Turmeric Tahini, and minced herbs, stir to combine until potatoes are evenly coated. Add sliced cucumber and give a final toss to coat.
- Squeeze on a bit more more Golden Turmeric Tahini and garnish with any leftover herbs. Enjoy at room temperature or chilled.