Barbecue Shrimp Sheet Pan Salad
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you Need:
- ¼ pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Tangy BBQ
- 1 lb of shrimp
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- 3 heads of butter lettuce
- red onion, quickly pickled in apple cider vinegar
- Radish, thinly sliced
- Handful of Microgreens
- Chimichurri Vinaigrette
- ½ pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
How to Make It:
- Rinse and drain your shrimp, then toss with salt, pepper, and a heavy squeeze of Tangy BBQ Sauce. Cover and let sit for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Place 4-5 shrimp on each skewer.
- Heat a grill pan or Deep Cut over medium-high until hot. Sear the shrimp for about 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked.
- In a small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and Herby Chimichurri. Set aside.
- Thoroughly wash your lettuce, then assemble on Holy Sheet.
- Lightly dress your lettuce with a small drizzle of your vinaigrette.
- Next, arrange your pickled onions, sliced radish, tomatoes and microgreens over the lettuce. Then place your shrimp skewers on the salad.
- Drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette, and for an extra pop of flavor, squeeze on a bit more BBQ sauce. Enjoy!