SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Linguini with Chimichurri Broccoli and Branzino
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ - ¾ box of linguini
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 large Branzino filets
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
How to Make It:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add a few hefty pinches of salt
- Add broccoli and cook for about 4 minutes, till tender, remove and set aside
- Add the linguini to the pasta and cook following the directions on the box
- Meanwhile, add the butter to a large skillet, and when it’s melted, add the fish, skin side down. Cook til crispy and it easily flips. Cook for another 3-4 minutes until fish is cooked through and set aside.
- Add the broccoli to the hot pan and cook for about a minute, then add the pasta and combine. Serve with fish on top.