SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Mango, Avocado and Tahini Sheet Pan Salad
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
What you Need:
- 3 heads of butter lettuce
- 2 Mangoes, thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado, thinly sliced
- Jalapeno , thinly sliced
- Handful of Pistachios
- Handful of Microgreens
- Handful of Shredded Carrots
- Zest of 1 Lime
- Honey Tahini Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
How to Make It:
- Thoroughly wash your lettuce, then assemble the leaves on Holy Sheet as your base layer.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, olive oil, and Golden Turmeric Tahini. Set aside.
- Lightly dress your lettuce with a small drizzle of vinaigrette.
- Next, arrange your mangoes and avocado slices over the lettuce.
- Then scatter your jalapenos, pistachios, microgreens, shredded carrots, and lime zest.
- Drizzle the salad with the remaining vinaigrette and for an extra pop of color and flavor, squeeze on a bit more Golden Turmeric Tahini. Enjoy!