SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Gingery Miso Butter Omelette
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you Need:
- Trumpet mushrooms, sliced
- Glug of olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Gingery Miso Sauce
- 4 eggs
- Splash of milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- some parsley or chives
How to Make It:
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and butter to the pan, then the mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes until softened and browned.
- Stir in half a pouch of Gingery Miso. Transfer half of the mushrooms to a bowl and keep warm.
- Whisk the eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into the hot pan with the remaining half of the mushrooms.
- Turn the heat down to medium and cook the omelet until set.
- Using a wide spatula, fold the omelet in half.
- Cut into pieces, top with the remaining mushroom mixture! Sprinkle with parsley or chives and serve with bread and green salad.