SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Gingery Miso Fried Rice
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- Cooking oil
- 1 head of Bok choy, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 3-4 cups of leftover rice
- About ¼ cup of toasted sesame oil
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Gingery Miso sauce
- About ½ cup sauteed mushrooms
- About ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
How to Make It:
- Heat a large pan. Coat with oil, then saute the Bok choy and scallions til bright and tender.
- Add rice, to warm it through, then the sesame oil and Gingery miso sauce. Stir to combine, then add in mushrooms and sesame seeds