FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Chimichurri Greens Soup
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What You Need:
- Haven’s Kitchen Chimichurri Sauce
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces, stem peeled
- 1 bunch swiss chard, chopped
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 1 bunch kale, de-stemmed, chopped
- 4 cups water or veggie stock
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
How to Make It:
- In a large pot, over medium heat, combine a about ½ pouch of Chimicurri with celery, and broccoli pieces. Add a pinch of salt, sauté for a minute or so, then add the water and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 10 minutes, until broccoli is tender.
- Add the chard, spinach, and kale, and allow to wilt (about 2 minutes). Cut heat.
- Blend half of the mixture until smooth, squeezing about ½ pouch of Chimichurri and the nutritional yeast in to combine. Salt to taste.
Add the blended mixture back to the soup and serve hot.