SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Easy Asparagus Chimichurri Pizza
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
What you Need:
- 1lb pizza dough
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cut in half, length-wise
- About 6-8 small mozzarella balls, cut into quarters
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
How to Make It:
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- On a small, greased baking sheet, spread the dough out and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Bake the dough for 8 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the oven, and cover with about ¼ pouch of Chimichurri and scatter the mozzarella. Bake for another 8minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Add the asparagus to the pizza and bake for another 10-12 minutes until the asparagus is cooked through and the tips are starting to crisp.