SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Herby Chimichurri Pasta with Peas and Prosciutto
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 lb pasta
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- 4-6 slices prosciutto
- 1/2 cup pecorino cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and season with salt; this will help flavor the pasta
- In a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat, crisp up your prosciutto slices until golden brown on both sides; let cool on a paper towel
- Cook your pasta according to the package instructions; when there are 3 minutes remaining add the frozen peas to the pasta
- Drain peas and pasta and reserve ¼ cup pasta water. Mix peas and pasta with ½ a pouch of Herby Chimichurri, and season with salt and pepper to taste. You can use reserved pasta water if it feels too dry
- In a large bowl or platter, pour pasta and top with pieces of crispy prosciutto, a hefty drizzle of Herby Chimichurri, and a generous sprinkle of pecorino cheese and enjoy!
- This can be made vegan by removing the prosciutto and substituting a vegan cheese
- Would be great cold as well!