SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Golden Tahini Hummus with Crunchy Chickpeas
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you Need:
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained but reserving the liquid
- 1-4 cloves of garlic, peeled (you can use however much you'd like!)
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- 1/4 fresh dill, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- All the veggies, pita, and other items to dip
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Take one cup of drained chickpeas, dry on a paper towel and season with salt, pepper, and 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway. Once done, chickpeas should be nice and crispy. Reserve for garnish.
- In the bowl of a food processor add your garlic cloves, a pinch of salt and pepper, and a few tablespoons of chickpea liquid. Pulse until finely chopped. Add in your remaining chickpeas and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Process until smooth, adding chickpea water little by little to help with the creamy consistency. Add in a half a pouch of Haven's Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini and process until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Remove hummus and swirl into a bowl, drizzle with more Golden Turmeric Tahini. Top with crispy chickpeas and fresh dill.
- Serve with your favorite veggies and pita, and enjoy!