SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Golden Tahini Smashed cucumber salad
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 bunch radishes, cleaned and ends trimmed
- 4 persian cucumbers, cleaned and ends trimmed
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh mint and parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Using the back of your knife, smash the cucumbers, and then cut them into big chunks; set aside in large mixing bowl.
- Slice your radishes thinly and add to bowl with cucumbers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on your serving platter and drizzle with Haven’s Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini, then garnish with fresh chopped herbs and toasted sesame seeds.
- Smashing the cucumbers will help create more surface are for your delicious dressing