SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Chocolate Coconut Cookie
Serves: 25 cookies
Total time: 1 ½ hours
What You Need:
- 1 cup Coconut oil
- 1 ⅔ cups 70% chocolate
- ⅓ cup Flax meal (grounded)
- ⅔ cups Water
- 5 ⅓ cups Gluten free oat flour
- 2 ¾ cups Almond flour
- 1 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 ⅓ cups Cane sugar
- 1 ⅓ cups Brown sugar
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 2 ½ cups Coconut flakes, unsweetened (for garnish)
How To Make Them:
- Melt together Coconut oil and Chocolate, set aside.
- Whisk together flaxmeal and water, set aside. Whisk together oat flour, almond flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder, whisking out any lumps.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Cane Sugar, Brown Sugar, Almond Milk and Flax/Water mixture. Mix in the Coconut/Chocolate mixture.
- Using gloved hands work out any lumps. Add dry ingredients and continue to mix with your hands, using a bowl scraper or spatula to fully incorporate all ingredients.
- Cover and chill for about 30 mins. Scoop into 2oz portions, flatten to 1-inch thick discs and garnish with coconut chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.